Limerick, Clare & Tipperary
Water Network Management Services
The Water Network Management Services Contract is planned to run until 2021.
The main objective of this contract is to improve the water network both regionally and nationally in order to conserve water. ShareRidge is working on reducing the number of leakages in order to increase the water network performance and reliability.
The main components involved in the water conservation programme including complete design are:
- Replacement of lead pipes
- DMA establishment
- Rehabilitation of water mains
- Identify leaks and replace pipes
- Domestic & non-domestic metering
- First fix customer leakage
- Pressure management
Regional New Connections
The Regional New Connections Contract is planned to run until 2020.
The main components involved in the Regional New Connection Contract are the design and build:
- Replacement of connections for rural and urban dwellings
- New connections for new rural and urban dwellings
- New agricultural connections
- New connections for new or existing retail, commercial, industrial and institutional premises
- New temporary connections
The aim of these projects is to reduce water leakages and provide better water quality in the mid regions – Clare, Limerick and Tipperary. In ShareRidge, we pride ourselves on the conservation water works completed to date and work closely with the locals.