The Parnell and Davis Street Urban Regeneration Improvements Stage 1 County Limerick was completed in 2017.
This project comprised the following:
- ESB ducting works
- Rehabilitation of water mains
- Drainage works
- Kerbing and paving
- Removal of overhead ESB lines
- Pedestrian crossings
- Reconfiguration of the junction
- Construction of new traffic island
- Traffic signalling works
- Reinstatement of footpath and road
- Street furniture
- Relocation of required fire hydrants
- Construction of new CCTV ducting
As the works were carried out on a busy road with a high volume of vehicles and pedestrians, it was vital for us to develop and implement a complex traffic management system in order to control the flow of traffic, reduce potential hazards and cause the least amount of disruption to the locals.