We offer complete turn-key solutions from concept design, detailed development, value engineering and construction, through to full operation and maintenance services.
Our performance is based on practical thinking and our plans and designs are shaped by our expertise in delivery.
Our thinking is cutting edge. Our approach is practical.
We provide the following capabilities in-house:
- Topographical surveys and exiting utilities data capture, location of underground services
- Engineering solutions for non-standard works
- Design Risk Assessments, Preliminary H&S Plans, Traffic Management Plans
- Liaison with Utility Providers and analysis of utility information
- Client and Stakeholder Engagement
- Ecology and Environmental – Envirokit Ecological Screening, AA Screening (Stage 1 and Stage 2 if required), Invasive Species Surveys
- Analysis of existing infrastructure and design of network upgrades (GIS, AutoCAD, etc.)
- Operational Impact Assessments
- Temporary Works Design and Co-ordination
- Road Opening Licence applications
- Site Specific Method Statements and Risk Assessments
- Construction Stage Drawings
Example Project: Water Networks Management Services and Regional New Connections
(click the photo to learn more)